Question?????

LOVEDISNEYLAND

<font color=deeppink>You brought so much joy and p
What is Fantasmic and the special seating that people are talkng about? :confused3 :confused:

Join the club, I've been asking the same question but it seems I am quite invisible.

I did get this one answer from got2travle (thanks)
got2travel said:
You'll need to call 714-781-4400 and ask for premium seating for Fantasmic. They'll let you know if they have balcony or riverside left. I've done both and prefer the riverside where I feel I experience the show, rather than just watching it as I feel on the balcony. It's $59 per person, with a $10 discount for kids if you choose the riverside, no discount on the balcony.

check out this link as well..... (us newbies have to fend for ourselves and stick together LOL) http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1231760

Fantasmic is a night time live action show (PLEASE don't call it a water show or a light show--neither needs a stage, this is one of my biggest DL pet peeves). It's basically a journey through Mickey's imagination. There are some scary parts as a few villians try to take over. It does have water, light, pyro and laser elements, but those are in addition to dozens of performers. It's basically the greatest 23 minutes of Disney magic ever.

I didn;t like the one at DW so I won't oay that much to see it...I'm more excited about being there at CHristmas

GailT said:
I didn;t like the one at DW so I won't oay that much to see it...I'm more excited about being there at CHristmas

Gail, from what I understand the majority of people who have seen Fantasmic at WDW dont like it but I have to tell you ...you just CANT miss it...its amazing...you will kick yourself in the bootie if you do...Trust me on this one...

Please help me with my confusion on Fantasmic as well.

I heard there is reserved seating that you dont have to pay for. But you can book in city hall once you get to DL. Is that correct or do I have to call the Disneyland resort ahead of time to book? I dont want to have to fight for seating once I get there.

mystic_path said:
Please help me with my confusion on Fantasmic as well.

I heard there is reserved seating that you dont have to pay for. But you can book in city hall once you get to DL. Is that correct or do I have to call the Disneyland resort ahead of time to book? I dont want to have to fight for seating once I get there.
I would definately call at the 30 day mark to reserve your seat. From what I understand they do seating in a "first reservered, first seated" kind of way... and they frequently sell out. I have never actually done it, I plan on doing it in May when we go. Everything I know about it I learned from here, the link in the previous post has some pics and info about the dessert buffet. I defaintely wouldn't wait until I get there to make the ressies though.

I called exactly 30 days before hand and was put on hold just to get Tickets for the 10:30 show, the 9pm show was already sold out at 8:20 am.

There is no free reserved seating for Fantasmic. The only ways to reserve a spot are the two dessert things, which you have to pay for, or to get there and hold a spot for however long it takes. City Hall will not reserve a spot for you.

If you don't want to pay to have the reserved seating or you didn't know about it until it was too late to book you can always find a good spot early and sit there. We got a good seat about 2 hrs before hand, at a nice table at one of the resturants and it was awesome. We took turns taking our dd on rides and had dinner. We thought it was worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter