Question re Mexico pavilion @ Epcot...

OklahomaTourist

Mouseketeer
Hi, all...

Had heard that the Mexico pavilion at Epcot was almost entirely rebuilt last year..could anyone offer some summary of the changes?

We always thought the interior was kinda dark, and what I read suggested they were going to get completely away from the current theming..wasn't sure how it turned out.

Thanks,
OT

My last visit there was in October of 2010. The only change that I am aware of is the boat ride. The rest is pretty much the same. It is supposed to be dark inside because the theme is a small Mexican village, after dark. I have always loved that theme. It really made you feel like you were actually there. Anyway, unless someone has more current information, that's about it.

The Mexican pavillion was not rebuilt. Inside the actual pyramaid one of the smaller shop areas (used to have jewerly in that area) was turned into a tequilla bar. The cantina outside along the lagoon was majorly overhauled and they added more seating and a table service restraunt option for dinner.

Nothing else has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter