Question...please help.

mickeysgirl17

Wish I was at Disney
I have an ADR for a party of 8 at Tusker house. We have just found out that my Brothers 2 step kids will be joining us. The problem is that Tusker house is completely booked and I cannot get a party of 10.

If we walk up with 10 of us, do you think we might be able to get a table. My ADR is for 8:10am (before the park opens) and I'm hoping they might accomodate us.

My fear is that we show up at 7:45, and try to get in, but they tell us they cannot because our ADR was for a party of 8 or that nothing is available for 10. So then we are stuck outside the closed park for an hour (with an infant to make matters worse) with no breakfast.

Not being accommodated is a possibility.

If they have availability they will do their best to accommodate you but there aren't any guarantees. If they truly are full they will turn away the additional two people.

I would keep trying to get an ADR. Instead of trying for one large group would you be willing to split up into 4 and 6 or 5 and 5? If so try checking on reservations for a split group.

I heard you say infant. Did you include the infant in your count when you booked so you'd have a spot for him/her? If so, then maybe your extra person could take the seat. Also being first thing in the morning when they aren't open yet you'd get lucky and have a no show therefore being able to take their spots.

HTH... good luck

I heard you say infant. Did you include the infant in your count when you booked so you'd have a spot for him/her? If so, then maybe your extra person could take the seat. Also being first thing in the morning when they aren't open yet you'd get lucky and have a no show therefore being able to take their spots.

HTH... good luck

Yeah. I included the infant in because they needed all the kids ages and I had to request a high chair.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter