• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on Fantasmic Dining Package

Disney Bunny

DIS Veteran
So Fantasmic is being shown at 6:30 on the day that I want to go. I want to book a package at The Brown Derby. Do I need to book BEFORE the show or will the restaurant still be open afterwards? The park closes at 7pm that night.

They will not give you a package reservation after the show...the park is closing when the show is over...if you actually were in a restaurant at park closing time, then they'd feed you, but they won't book you a reservation after the park closes. The restaurants only continue serving those who had reservations before the park closed. And for Fantasmic, you probably won't have any choice on times, basically they tell you what's available. For that early of a show, your choice will be no later than 4:00. They want you done with your meal at least an hour before the show, preferably 90 minutes so for a 6:30 show, they will not book packages after 4:00 usually. Could be they'll have lunch available on the package...if you prefer to eat dinner later, somewhere else, you might try to get the package on a lunch at 1:00 or 2:00 p.m.

They will not give you a package reservation after the show...the park is closing when the show is over...if you actually were in a restaurant at park closing time, then they'd feed you, but they won't book you a reservation after the park closes. The restaurants only continue serving those who had reservations before the park closed. And for Fantasmic, you probably won't have any choice on times, basically they tell you what's available. For that early of a show, your choice will be no later than 4:00. They want you done with your meal at least an hour before the show, preferably 90 minutes so for a 6:30 show, they will not book packages after 4:00 usually. Could be they'll have lunch available on the package...if you prefer to eat dinner later, somewhere else, you might try to get the package on a lunch at 1:00 or 2:00 p.m.

So we could book a lunch at Brown Derby for say noon and go to the show later with the pass they give you?

Fatasmic Dining packages for Lunch are new as of this month. Dining times that can be booked for the Fantasmic package are 1:30 to 3:25and dinner times are from 3:30 to 5:00 pm. To make these reservations you MUST call Disney dining. They may not be booked online at this time. You also must be sure to ask for the Fantasmic Dining package. If you book a meal even during those times with out designating it as such, you will not get the priority seating at the stadium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter