Question on DP

Caitsmama

<font color=darkorchid>Closet Hannah Montana Fan!<
Hi, We are staying 6 nights.. but don't go to the parks all those days, so am i correct in understanding that with adding the DP we don't have to also buy a 7 day pass too- all we need to buy is a minimum 1 day pass each to get the DP correct??
Thanks! :thumbsup2

You must buy a minimum of a one day park pass for each person in your party. You can upgrade that pass (or purchase it at the time of the ressie) to essentially whatever you'd like.

A money saver is to buy only the one day when you make the ressie and then upgrade after you arrive. THat way, you are only charged in advance for the one day ticket--the balance is applied after you get there.

By the way, you can upgrade a ticket even after you have used part of it. For instance, you can add the "never expire" option or the "park hopper" option...or even additional days.

Thanks! That's what we planned to do, was just buy a 1 day pass for the three of us, and then me and my dh would buy another day there.. since my dd already has 4 days left on hers from before, and me and dh have 2 already. But, we don't want to buy my dd another 2, so we will each just get one.. then i will add another day for me and dh when we arrive.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter