Question about Tickets

Disney Kim

Mouseketeer
Last year when we stayed at POR we had our tickets in our package and they were on our room key-which I thought was super handy!

This sept is our First visit as DVC members :cool1:

MS said they only sell annual passes, and since we are going this time sept for 8 days and than not again untill next december I am thinking its not worth getting the annual passes. (right??)

So, Should I order our hopper passes from the Disney website or can they still add them to our room key when we get to the resort??

You can buy your tickets elsewhere (from Disney or a reputable broker) and the CMs can still put them on your room key when you check in.

If you are going to spend 8 days in one of the major parks, you may want to consider the AP. You'll have to do the math yourself depending on your park touring plans. It will make a difference if you plan to spend time at the waterparks, PI or DQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter