Question about tickets and room keys

elgerber

DIS Veteran
We have always had annual passes when we go to WDW, so this has never come up for us before. This year however, due to next years cruise, we will only be buying MYW tickets for our stay. This is my question. If I order them ahead of time, to get the advance price, can I have them put on my room keys at BWV at checkin (we are staying on our points)? Sure would be nice to only have to carry 1 card per person.

Thanks!

Yuhp !

Last month there were four of us checking in on cash/point stay and only 3 out of 4 had tickets ( the other had ap ) that needed to be put on room key , it wasn't a problem at all.

oh wait we did have one problem they had accidentally canceled our room key and tickets and we went to guest services at MGM ( the park we were trying to get into ) and had the problem solved in 5 minutes !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter