Question about the "signature dining" restaurants

cuscott

Earning My Ears
Just reading through these threads on this page has got me a little scared. Me and GF were last at the world in March and used the DDP. On our last night we ate at Artist's point, I used the last 2 credits we had for my meal. We shared the app and desert and I payed out of pocket for her meal. Is this technically not allowed?

Reason I am asking is because we have booked 2 of these signature dining restaurants for our upcoming trip in August. I would hate for them not to allow us to do this.

Thanks for any insight

Disney has recently clarified a specific issue: Adults cannot use child meal entitlements. So, if you purchased the Dining Plan for a young child, all those credits are supposed to be used for that young child. Your situation has no real relationship to that. You shouldn't be affected by the enforcement of the rule, but there are no guarantees.

bicker said:
Disney has recently clarified a specific issue: Adults cannot use child meal entitlements. So, if you purchased the Dining Plan for a young child, all those credits are supposed to be used for that young child. Your situation has no real relationship to that. You shouldn't be affected by the enforcement of the rule, but there are no guarantees.

Thanks Bicker that makes me feel better. Its not as if we are trying to cheat the system or anything, as we both get 2 meals. It just lets us get to try some of the more exquisite dining options. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter