Question about paying for seat assignments on Allegiant ?

I see - personally I would not fly an airline that has only one flight per day, I fly often and 1 out of about every 5/6 times I fly there is an issue. Most recently we were onboard an aircraft and then there was an issue with the flight crew, since it was a legacy airline I just went to the nearest kiosk, changed my flight and arrived in time for my plans.

I would take a layover vs frontier or spirit but that's just my opinion - lots of people never have an issue! For me I don't want to waste a day waiting on a new flight in either direction and for me one flight a day isn't an option.

Lots of people never have an issue with these airlines either so I agree with the pp to let your son make the decision. Nothing like giving advice and then having something go wrong.... It happened to me once when I booked a flight for my mil and fil - you would have thought I was the cause of the delay :)

My dd does like frontier - she flies alone so she doesn't care where she sits, has a flexible schedule and can get by with carryon!
The problem with a back up flight to Myrtle Beach is there are not many. Yes my son will be the one to decide I'm just gathering info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter