question about DVC tour

MikeScott8

SSR-Poly DVC Member
OK here's the scoop: I was going to take DVC up on thier special offer for VB, but after some suggestions here and from girlfriend's boss I am renting some points at OKW for the four nights. and saving the driving so we can have a more relaxful vacation and enjoy "the World".

I am wondering about the DVC presentation we were going to have to attend at VB, we are interested in seeing it still. Should we call our sales guide we got when we called for the DVC video and book or just arrange one when we are there?

I am leaning to calling DVC and at least seeing when they have the "tours" at OKW so we can plan around it, that is if they have them regularly scheduled there. My girlfriend's boss says they have them there all the time.

I am asking more for planning purposes as I am sure if we asked to see the "tour" we would not be turned away, as why would they turn away a possible (well probable, sush ;) timing is more the issue than if) sale.

Any advice from the sages on these boards?

Mike

While there are no DVC tours at OKW now (they are all at BWV), a tour is easy to arrange and you can do that right from your room phone at OKW. They will even pick you up (and bring you back afterwards).

The tour takes about 90 minutes and is fun to do- with no pressure from the guide. It is entertaining and informative.

Have a great time!

I think they have a gardening tour at OKW, fairly informal. You can likely go and look around but with the increased security, you may need to plan it with the BW sales staff.

If you really intend to buy, take the tour. You will be able to plan it whenever you want, really. If you plan to finance your purchase, make sure that you are ready to buy when you tour or soon after. In the past there has been a financing deal that is only offered around the time that you take your first tour. If you tour now, then again in a year and buy then, you will not be able to get the special rate.

If not financing, tour all you want, whenever you want.

Have fun! Glad you're not commuting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter