Question About Dis account.

Pixiekatdust

Earning My Ears
Hello all! Can anyone tell me if accounts are closed for non-use? According to Dis my username didn't exist and lord knows I'be been around since 2003! LOL. Did I miss something somewhere? The last time I was on was for a cruise in 2016. And today I had to sign up like new. Any feedback would be most appreciated! I'm sad to loose all of Disboards history...

Thanks in Advance.
Kat

Hello all! Can anyone tell me if accounts are closed for non-use? According to Dis my username didn't exist and lord knows I'be been around since 2003! LOL. Did I miss something somewhere? The last time I was on was for a cruise in 2016. And today I had to sign up like new. Any feedback would be most appreciated! I'm sad to loose all of Disboards history...

Thanks in Advance.
Kat

You may have been affected by the board migration to a new system. I don't really remember when that happened though, but that's most likely it. We all had to confirm our accounts, and I think some post counts got reset. Anyway, it's no big deal. You are welcome here whether you have one post or a thousand.

You may have been affected by the board migration to a new system. I don't really remember when that happened though, but that's most likely it. We all had to confirm our accounts, and I think some post counts got reset. Anyway, it's no big deal. You are welcome here whether you have one post or a thousand.

Thank you for the welcome back. I just miss that I had some information stored on my original account. Within Private messages and such. I wish I possessed more free time to re- scour the boards... lol.

We don’t close accounts for non-use.

Your username may have have been a little different. Can you search and find any old posts of yours?

We don’t close accounts for non-use.

Your username may have have been a little different. Can you search and find any old posts of yours?
Thanks Kathy, My user name is exactly the same. Maybe the K was a capital? Could you tell me how best to search? Just by username?

Username, or zero in on a forum or thread topic you remember participating in.

I can’t find any old username resembling this one, and there’s no match for your email address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!