Question about City Pass tickets

zandjmom

Mouseketeer
I got my City Passes in the mail today. I thought there would be 3 tickets for DL but there is only 1 that is good for three days. Do they issue another ticket when you arrive that is good for 3 days? How do you get the early admission feature?

Thanks for any help with this.

You need to take your Citypass booklet to the ticket booth to exchange the voucher for a 3-day parkhopper. You will receive one ticket encoded with three days admission as well as one early entry. When you use the ticket to enter the park, it will deduct the appropriate admission from the ticket.

The Southern California City Pass includes the 3-day park hopper, and it is coded in the magnetic strip to offer early entry on one day, so you will not need to exchange your tickets once you arrive.

(This is different than a couple of years ago when you got a voucher that you had to redeem for the 3-day park hopper).

Can you please explain about using the DL passes first? I was hoping to see Universal between the 3 DL visits, but I would still be going to DL first.

You can use your DL pass any three days within a 14-day period, so no problem going to Universal in between.

The Southern California City Pass includes the 3-day park hopper, and it is coded in the magnetic strip to offer early entry on one day, so you will not need to exchange your tickets once you arrive.

(This is different than a couple of years ago when you got a voucher that you had to redeem for the 3-day park hopper).

That's not how it was in May. Maybe it has changed, but we had the 2006 So Cal City Pass and we had a voucher for DL in our booklet. I went to the ticket booth the night before our DL trip (to save time standing in line the morning of our trip) to exchange our voucher for our 3 day park hopper.

We got home last night. We had to exchange our citypass tickets for 3 day hoppers.

WE just picked up our package from AAA today. In the package was the City Pass booklet with vouchers, but the 3 day DL voucher had been ripped out...and in its place was a 3 day hopper for DL! :thumbsup2 It has the AAA computerized stamp on it!! So, I am getting the enhanced FP feature! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter