Question about Cabana Bay Laundry rooms

smallworldnh

DIS Veteran
Does every floor at CBBR have laundry rooms, if not can someone tell me where they are and how late they are open? Do they take credit cards instead of coins? We are booked in a pool view room (not sure exactly where that location is). I'd love to do a quick load of laundry before we leave to check in at our Disney hotel. Thank you much! :)

Does every floor at CBBR have laundry rooms, if not can someone tell me where they are and how late they are open? Do they take credit cards instead of coins? We are booked in a pool view room (not sure exactly where that location is). I'd love to do a quick load of laundry before we leave to check in at our Disney hotel. Thank you much! :)

I think it the tower side, it's floors three and six. Not sure about the courtyard side. We used it during our trip a couple weeks ago. Worked fine.

I think it the tower side, it's floors three and six. Not sure about the courtyard side. We used it during our trip a couple weeks ago. Worked fine.

Thank you! And can I ask if there are a lot of washers and dryers available as well? :)

Coourtyard Laundry is on the ground floor. I think there is one per building block.

they're not all the same size. But they at least have 4 washers and 4 dryers

They're Credit Card operated, just like at WDW.

I used the tower floor six laundry at 11pm one night. There was one other person doing laundry too. Between us, and the long drying times, we pretty much hogged all four dryers. Walk by on your way to your room to see if it is empty before lugging your stuff down.

I used the tower floor six laundry at 11pm one night. There was one other person doing laundry too. Between us, and the long drying times, we pretty much hogged all four dryers. Walk by on your way to your room to see if it is empty before lugging your stuff down.

I believe you can use laundryview.com to see what washers and dryers are in use at the time.

Hmm, I clicked on the link and it gave me DEMO laundry rooms so I searched and requested Cabana Bay and got this message. Thank you for letting us know about the missing address. Once we have the approval of CABANA BAY BEACH RESORT to add this address, we will confirm by email. Strange! I've tried this for Disney through Touring Plans and it's pretty cool. Thanks all for the info! :)

Do they sell laundry detergent at the hotel or should I grab some during our grocery stop?

Do they sell laundry detergent at the hotel or should I grab some during our grocery stop?

they do (dispensers in the laundry rooms), but if you are used to a brand (and worse, if you're allergy prone) I would rather get my regular brand / scent if a grocery stop is scheduled.

I've seen people suggest those little detergent pods as well. I plan to bring a few and pack them in a plastic baggie along with some dryer sheets. I know a lot of places sell travel sized laundry items as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter