• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Putting our fate in FW hands

house_of_princesses

<font color=FF66FF>Has a multitude of DIS friends
We usually want to know which is the best loop? What site should I request?

I think this time we'll put it in the hands of the site assigner at FW. Let's see what magic they weave without my help! (We'll have a golf cart, have a TT w/ shower/potty, so not taking some great leap here. :rolleyes: )

Just love livin' on the edge!! ;)

Dear HOP...We are also leaving the fate of WDW in the hands of FW when we arrive in Aug.....

Sometimes you just have to trust the magic pixie dust....

Michele

That's what we plan on doing also! The last time we went we ended up about 1/4 way through the 900 loop. Perfect spot IMHO. Close enough to the CS, Bus Stop, campfire & Trading Post to use them all freely & easily by walking, but far enough away so there was no noise! We mentioned this to the reservations clerk & she said she would make a note of it on our reservation but to be sure to mention it again when we check in. But if we get a different spot that's ok too since we don't spend much time at our camping spot anyway!

I'm chompin' at the bit here to get there! I envy those of you who get to go so often! Every 2 - 3 years is as much as we can manage with it being a 5500 mile round trip. Not to mention it takes at least a month to do it. (I just can't see traveling all that way for just a week's stay...10 days is my minimum) But it sure is worth it when you get there! :teeth:

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter