Purple Feather Trades, including a 1/2 off sale!

Wow! You play fireworks fast to earn that already! ;)

No offense ever taken! The candy dispenser and rocking chair are a deal, but the Magic Mirror is too low. Feel free to offer again if you like. :goodvibes

Hello:),
Lol nah no fireworks for me..I stink at that game..I like Hanted mansion!:)
Thank you for not taking offensive:). Thanks so much for accepting on the candy and chair:). No problem on the mirror:). That is one that I have no clue about lol. Just let me know when is a good time to meet up:).
That will be 2,200 right?:)

Thanks so much and have a great night:),
Dianne:wizard:

Hey Duck I should be chasing the host tonight if you want to meet up and trade. Just message me.

I'll be on playing mansion, so if you want to do the trade, or atleast the things we had already agreed upon let me know. I will only be on about another hour or so tonight though. Not feeling to great so think I'll turn in early.
Either way, you let me know whatever works for you. I'm pretty flexible with times, and can be on most anytime vmk is open.
Alonelymom or HopelesslyLost on VMK

TY PurpleDuck!! Super sweet person you are! You should receive an accomdations medals for all the hard work your doing and working with all of us customers!!
Anyways, thank you soooo very much!
Alonelymom

Do you still have the red football pants?? If so I will offer 1000 credits via kiosk for them.. Ty

Hello:),

Thanks so much the wonderful trade again!!:goodvibes
It was great to run into you..literally lol:lmao:
It was great to talk to you again!:). Sorry I had to cut in short.:(
Love my new chair and once again sorry about the candy dispencer:(.
I hope you find it a wonderful home!:cloud9:

Thanks so much and take care,
Dianne:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter