PTR: Disneyland at Christmas 2017!

You can just do a google search for "Disneyland crowd forecast calendar" and it should come up as the first hit. The site is "Is It Packed?" and covers theme parks, national parks, and other vacation destinations and has proved very reliable for me! And I understand the teacher dilemma as I work for a college. Thankfully I am in the opposite position as I work in IT and we do our best work while the teachers are away :teeth:
Ooh...I like that! They have grad nights marked...important info that other crowd sites have never shown me!

We are back back! Had the most amazing time.

Our rooms were in the Fantasy tower. 2 rooms with 2 doubles, 1 room with a queen and the central room with a pull out queen, a bar with stools and a table. It was the perfect configuration for our party!
Park was amazing, pool was great and the weather was lovely. We were sad to leave and go home. We requested concierge and got it. We loved concierge especially with the kids. Their breakfast was delicious, we went up a lot for snacks and desserts as well. They even provided some gluten free items for my 2 year old who is gluten free and soy milk for my lactose intolerant 6 year old. The concierge service was exceptional. They helped us rent a scooter for my FIL, provided scheduling information and answered questions. Definitely would do the concierge again!

I'll have photos in a bit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts