Proposing on November 27th 2017 in Disneyland California need help!!

Clickedhere

Earning My Ears
i don’t have a lot of money but on 11/27 Tuesday.... I will be proposing to my best friend in front of her entire family. I’m looking for help to make this a memorable spectacular moment as I will only be doing this once. Any ideas ?? Or any groups or people that want to help make this amazing?? It can be wacky. It can be jokey. It can be anything. Even if it’s me getting hauled to security and her having to “come get me” lol it’s nerve wrecking trying to make it great. Please help

IDK, just throwing this out there. Maybe wait in line for a character meet and when you are meeting the character, propose. That will be exciting for everyone, including the character.

Another thought, ask the conductor of the train to make the announcement while riding the train. "You're attention please. [Your name] would like ask to marry [name]"

Eh, IDK. I am really bad at surprises, but I think the whole proposing in front of the castle is overplayed.

Don't forget to keep your future fiancee your main priority, not how "spectacular" you want the moment to be. How does she define "spectacular" and "memorable"? Does she really go for "wacky"? If she's only going to get one shot at this, then make sure it is really special for her, memorable for her. This moment will be a gift for her, so your sincerity and love will count so much more than how showstopping it is. If she loves wacky, then go for it. But if she doesn't, then do what you think will be the most special to her.

Last edited:

Is it Monday 11/27 or Tuesday 11/28?

I think it's so sweet! Definitely keep your future fiancé in mind. If she's shy try something more low key (i.e., the character or just you and the family somewhere) as opposed to the conductor idea (which I think is actually very cute!).

I wonder if you could do something on the Jungle Cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!