Proposing at Disney

shughamster

Earning My Ears
I'll be going to Disney World between October 30th and November 10th with my girlfriend, and I'll be proposing to her. Is there anything special Disney would be able to do for us before or after the engagement? Obviously I want to make it as magical as possible for her. Is there anyone I should speak to when I arrive? Thanks!

Wasn't sure where to put this btw, if there's a better subforum to use, let me know!

Definitely get the pins! You can also have it noted on your reservation, but I'd probably not do that because it sounds like you'll be doing it in the middle of the trip and a CM may accidentally let it slip. I'd just go to Guest Services or the front desk of the hotel once you're engaged and let them know and get a button! You'll get a ton of congratulations, and we even got a few free treats throughout our trip :)

If you're staying on-site, I know they can arrange delivering goodies, whether it be a cake or a basket filled with congratulations type stuff.

There are also some great non Disney concierge services out there that can help plan engagements. I know of one that has helped pull off some pretty special ones.

Not a Disney trip but a general one - have you discussed marriage before? If this is something you've both discussed before, then this is a sweet gesture! But if it's coming out of the blue, please make it a private one, not a public one.

Definitely wishing you both the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!