Problems

jcanary

3 generations at WDW, thank you DVC!
Is anyone else having problems logging in? I have been away from the boards for a while but I couldn't even get in using wdwinfo.com. Please help. I refer alot of friends to this board and my DH and I have just made ressies, just for us two, for July and need to catch up on all of the news.

I'm no technical expert but as I am sure you know, the boards were down for a few days last week and I think Pete had to change servers (someone please correct me if I am not using the right terms). Anyway, I don't think the old www.wdwinfo.com link will work (not sure if it will eventually be returned as an option). You should let your family and friends know they have to type in www.disboards.com to reach the boards and then they'll be able to catch up in no time! Happy planning!

Lisa

Hi Lisa! I don't know if you are using the right terms or not, but I do know that there have been some technical changes on the site and even I had to ask a friend for a link in! :D
You are correct, www.disboards.com seems to be the best way to get in right now - I would encourage everyone to change their bookmarks or favorites.
Hopefully the www.wdwinfo.com pages will be available soon - our DISCounts Pages are on there! :D

I've been able to get to the discussion boards only by using a link from an e-mail. I've been trying to access the main page since yesterday and can't seem to get to it. I get a message that says something about the url. I've even tried going from the link on the discussion board page and it's not working. Help!

I am so sorry BKFranks - it seems that none of us can access www.wdwinfo.com ANY way. I hope that things are back to normal soon for all of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter