Problem with DVC Planner (Caskbill's program)

TammyAlphabet

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Life Member - "excl
I had to reformat my hard drive. :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: I redownloaded Caskbill's DVC Planner and when it comes up, the calendars read from right to left instead of left to right! :confused3 What can I do to fix this?

That happened to someone else several years ago. I forget exactly what it was but I think it was something to do with their windows setup. If you reformatted, then you had to reinstall windows. Are all your windows setting set for the U.S. and not some other country?

You might have to uninstall the planner program and then reinstall it again.

If you discover exactly what happened I'd appreciate you letting me know so I can add the item to the FAQ section on the download site.

Thanks

Thanks! I will delete the program and reinstall. I will post how that works. :flower:

Or, for those of us computer challenged folks, you could just turn your computer screen upside down. :teeth:

MG

I deleted and reinstalled and that did not correct the problem. I am pretty sure that Windows is the US and not some other country. It is kinda weird looking but it has done this before when i first downloaded the program but it stopped.I guess I must have changed something that fixed the problem. It works fine but looks a little funny...

That didn't work. It looks funny but still calculates points just fine. Thanks for the advice..

Maistre Gracey said:
Or, for those of us computer challenged folks, you could just turn your computer screen upside down. :teeth:

MG

Or use a mirror...because really, would you want the letters upside *and* backwards...or just backwards??? :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Hope it "rights" itself, Tammy!;)

:sunny:

It is really strange, all the letters and numbers are written correctly, but the week begins on the right and ends on the left. It has done this before but somehow got itself righted and that was on a completely different computer!! So that is weird even.

I use the planner all the time as a calendar, so my world really does revolve around the world! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter