Probably the easiest question for you guys to answer:

wcw57

DIS Veteran
So, DW and I are staying at ASM for 5 days to do grown-up stuff before the fam joins us for another week.

When we want to explore the monorail resorts, the best method is to bus to MK and hop on the monorail?

Has anything changed in the 6 years since my last visit as far as monorail(ing?)..?

Thanx

So, DW and I are staying at ASM for 5 days to do grown-up stuff before the fam joins us for another week.

When we want to explore the monorail resorts, the best method is to bus to MK and hop on the monorail?

Has anything changed in the 6 years since my last visit as far as monorail(ing?)..?

Thanx

Yep.

Nope.

If it's just 2 of you and you want a relaxing way over to the resorts from MK, try the boats if one if there. It takes a bit longer but so worth the down time.

You could also walk from MK to Contemporary. It is also possible to walk between the Poly and GF. I have had an instance here and there when using the monorail of sitting and going nowhere wishing I had chosen a different method of transportation.

If leaving MK via Monorail to Epcot, you still have to pass through security at Epcot correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter