DIS Veteran
For 2 people only.
Which would you use to get to Port Canaveral-Rccl.:boat:
Finding your own transportation or using the ships transfers .:scratchin
Who have you used. :surfweb:
I'm hoping my DH will want to take private transportation. :drive:

TIA :thanks:

Last edited:
Find your own is better. One way rentals to Port Canaveral are quite common at MCO and probably the most economical.

If you don't want to drive, I believe that getting a car service is still cheaper than the Royal transfers.

I'm a fan of the RCCL transfers bc it's one less detail to worry about or be liable for. They're usually not TOO much more than finding your own way, but I feel like it can be less of a hassle. I posted my recent experience in another post, but copied here as well:

My wife and I had paid for the Royal Caribbean Bus transfer from the airport to the Port. We then overslept our flight out of town :scared: and didn't arrive in Galveston until after the last RC Bus left. We took a regular Cab at a cost of ~$95 +tip and barely made it. After all that, Royal Caribbean onboard actually reimbursed us the cost of the cab since we had pre-paid for the bus, even though it wasn't their fault.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!