Priority Admission Pass- Any Experience?

If you have time, just monitor the ride times from the App, time zone permitting.

I figured that Mystic Manor, Philharmagic & Small world are anytime ride, as it's constantly at 5 to 10 mins wait time whole day long.
Pooh seems to be longest, so FP that. Dumbo/Jungle Cruise almost 1st priority, Dumbo & JC goes up to 15-20 mins within 1st 10 mins or so.
Tour Toy Story in the 1st 30 mins of it opening, as crowds build up after that, especially parachutes.
For me I planned JC > Toy Story > Wondrous Book > small world > get Pooh FP > Lunch > use Pooh FP. Then do whatever rides/meet & greet until the parade.
This worked well for me, for my 1st time there.
Actually it is the meet & greet that takes the most time unfortunately, but where else to waste Photopass on?

The best part of having reserved viewing area is it is at the start of the parade, meaning you are the 1st to end the parade so you can get to the rides first after the parade.
This works great for the PTN parade as it end you can still get to Dumbo before they close it at 8.15pm for the Fireworks. So Dumbo either the 1st or last ride.

IIRC, the wondrous book reserved seats are at the middle, but that would hinder your quick exit.

If you have time, just monitor the ride times from the App, time zone permitting.

I figured that Mystic Manor, Philharmagic & Small world are anytime ride, as it's constantly at 5 to 10 mins wait time whole day long.
Pooh seems to be longest, so FP that. Dumbo/Jungle Cruise almost 1st priority, Dumbo & JC goes up to 15-20 mins within 1st 10 mins or so.
Tour Toy Story in the 1st 30 mins of it opening, as crowds build up after that, especially parachutes.
For me I planned JC > Toy Story > Wondrous Book > small world > get Pooh FP > Lunch > use Pooh FP. Then do whatever rides/meet & greet until the parade.
This worked well for me, for my 1st time there.
Actually it is the meet & greet that takes the most time unfortunately, but where else to waste Photopass on?

The best part of having reserved viewing area is it is at the start of the parade, meaning you are the 1st to end the parade so you can get to the rides first after the parade.
This works great for the PTN parade as it end you can still get to Dumbo before they close it at 8.15pm for the Fireworks. So Dumbo either the 1st or last ride.

IIRC, the wondrous book reserved seats are at the middle, but that would hinder your quick exit.

Thanks for sharing your insights, especially tips on quick exit from shows and the parade!

How early do we have to arrive for the reserved seating area? Do they open up the area to other guests after a certain period has passed? If we arrive 15 minutes before the show starts, would we lose our seats? Thanks in advance!

How early do we have to arrive for the reserved seating area? Do they open up the area to other guests after a certain period has passed? If we arrive 15 minutes before the show starts, would we lose our seats? Thanks in advance!
Sorry i cannot remember specifically....
But for the parade and fireworks, the roped off area was not released to other. I remembered we ran in to the area after the parade started and the CM promptly opened the rope on seeing our coloured bands.
So my guess is that they do not open up to the general public.
HKDL is not that crowded and there's plenty of space for everyone.

Sorry i cannot remember specifically....
But for the parade and fireworks, the roped off area was not released to other. I remembered we ran in to the area after the parade started and the CM promptly opened the rope on seeing our coloured bands.
So my guess is that they do not open up to the general public.
HKDL is not that crowded and there's plenty of space for everyone.
Sorry for not being clear! I meant the reserved seating area for the shows like Lion King or Mickey and the Wondrous Book. I don’t have the magical package so I won’t have access to reserves area for the parade. Thanks again for sharing your experiences!

All those areas are pretty well guarded by CM, so it should not open up to others.
We only have reserved seats for one day, and the 2nd day, we were at the back just because I wanted a full view of the stage for my video recorder.
I can see that the seats in front of us are sparsely populated.

This was over 6 months ago, so things may have changed.

All those areas are pretty well guarded by CM, so it should not open up to others.
We only have reserved seats for one day, and the 2nd day, we were at the back just because I wanted a full view of the stage for my video recorder.
I can see that the seats in front of us are sparsely populated.

This was over 6 months ago, so things may have changed.

:thanks:
This is very helpful! I can arrive 15 minutes before the show starts then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!