PrimeNow question

Meka003

Mouseketeer
We have used garden grocer on our last trip. Now that Prime now is an option...can you get it at any resort ? We will be at AKL ,does it work the same as they will leave it with concierge ? Also any chance anyone has used at cabana bay at US as well ? TIA

I tried it on our last trip but I could not for the life of me get it to work. The options of items was extremely limited and some WAY overpriced (even over garden grocer). I also ran into issues with the delivery date it was giving me - so I just did garden grocer.

I used them for POR, they left the items with bell services.I don't see a problem with them delivering to AKL.

I tried it on our last trip but I could not for the life of me get it to work. The options of items was extremely limited and some WAY overpriced (even over garden grocer). I also ran into issues with the delivery date it was giving me - so I just did garden grocer.

Was this with Prime Pantry or PrimeNow ? I thought Prime Now was same day service only ? We dont have it our area so just seeing how it works.

Was this with Prime Pantry or PrimeNow ? I thought Prime Now was same day service only ? We dont have it our area so just seeing how it works.
I was doing a "test" order before we left to check pricing etc. I believe I was attempting Prime Now but I can't be certain. (I use prime pantry at home without issue so I am thinking I had to be trying PrimeNow) It is the same day delivery service and I remember getting the address for the resort and inputting that as the delivery location then trying to find a few things like diapers but very few size options were available and the price was outrageous. If I recall it wasn't giving me same day option either. I got frustrated so we just went with Garden Grocer and were very pleased. It's entirely possible my inexperience with PrimeNow was why I had trouble (we don't have it available at home).

I was doing a "test" order before we left to check pricing etc. I believe I was attempting Prime Now but I can't be certain. (I use prime pantry at home without issue so I am thinking I had to be trying PrimeNow) It is the same day delivery service and I remember getting the address for the resort and inputting that as the delivery location then trying to find a few things like diapers but very few size options were available and the price was outrageous. If I recall it wasn't giving me same day option either. I got frustrated so we just went with Garden Grocer and were very pleased. It's entirely possible my inexperience with PrimeNow was why I had trouble (we don't have it available at home).

Thanks for the feedback ! We don’t have it at home either so I’m just tying with the idea :) I play around and see if I can do a test order too...we are mostly looking for breakfast/snack items but if I use Garden grocer I can get wine

I used Amazon Prime Now last week to deliver to the Beach Club. You can place an order 24 hours in advance and pick a 2 hour delivery window. Since we were arriving on a Saturday, I placed the order on Friday. It was delivered to bell services and they delivered it to our rooms along with our bags that we had stored earlier in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter