Priceline Express Deals

I'm going in a month, Aug 17-19, and have seen a great deal for Swan but no Disney resorts yet on Priceline. Can the deals really change that frequently? If I don't book the Swan deal now, will I risk losing it?? Thanks for all the tips, they've been great!

Hotwire looks like it has Coronado Springs for your dates:

Book soon! The last person got the Disney's Port Orleans Riverside.

HOT RATE RESORT
Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
Show map
 85% recommended
$171

I also see what perhaps is one of the values:

ORLANDO,FL • Aug 17 - Aug 19 • 1 room • 2 adults

Book soon! The last person got the Disney's Pop Century Resort.

HOT RATE HOTEL
Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
Show map
3 bookings in last 24 hours
$134

Hope this helps!

I'm going in a month, Aug 17-19, and have seen a great deal for Swan but no Disney resorts yet on Priceline. Can the deals really change that frequently? If I don't book the Swan deal now, will I risk losing it?? Thanks for all the tips, they've been great!
If you see a great deal, I would book it. I saw Port Orleans Riverside for two nights at $106/night, went to book it, and by the time I'd typed in my information it was gone. I nearly cried lol. I ended up booking just one night and then frantically refreshing for 2 days until the second night popped up again. Just keep in mind that you can't cancel or change the reservation, so be SURE you're going those dates. And again, don't forget the extra fees. If you see Swan for $175/night it's really going to be closer to $240/night after you add in the fees (resort fee $31.50/night and parking if you have a car) & taxes. If you see it for $110 or less I'd totally go for it!

Has anyone had any luck getting a Disney resort for the first week of August? I only see Swan and Dolphin for that week so far.
Agree with PP, I see Coronado (It says last person got POR but at 85% recommended that's definitely not POR) & what might be Pop ($131 3 star hotel but the 90% recommended makes me think it's pop) for your dates. Coronado is coming up at $171 which isn't terrible, especially if their pool is still open.

It is so great that everyone is helping everyone so much. I hope I find a great deal for my extended days Oct 18th - Oct 20th.

You are pretty far out but they are already showing a few on hotwire. One is a value resort (my best guess is All-Star Movies) for $160, Coronado is there for $202, and AKL is there for $318.

Agree, thanks for all the help everyone!! Swan is $116, which is $6 over @MusicalAstronaut's go for it rate, but it's sooooo tempting, even with the extra fees since I want to spend time in HS and Epcot...decisions, decisions!
I mean, if the price works for you, do it! Will you have a car? If not that'll bring the price down a decent amount too. Some other things to consider are: is this what you'd happily pay for a moderate or would you otherwise stay offsite cheaper? Will you take advantage of the pool/park buses/proximity to Boardwalk, Epcot, & DHS?

You are pretty far out but they are already showing a few on hotwire. One is a value resort (my best guess is All-Star Movies) for $160, Coronado is there for $202, and AKL is there for $318.

Thank you for that. Do you think it will get better closer or is one of them one to jump on now?

Hello
Really want to stay POFQ from Aug 20th to 30th. If anyone sees it at a great price, please help me.

Chrissy

I've found WBC for only $97/night. I saw it last week also for either $106 or $109. Does anyone think the price will drop some more? I would actually prefer to stay at a WDW resort but the price is good, we DO like WBC and in the name of helping the budget having a kitchen we can cut our food budget down by probably 30%. I'm nervous to lock in a reservation right now.

Anybody know what this 3.5 star Bonnet Creek area 2 bedroom villas with the description Outdoor recreation and relaxation abounds at this palm tree-lined property. It is showing for $164 and no hotel fee. I have a friend who lives in Tampa who is thinking of joining us for 2 days so thinking maybe a villa would be good for us.

What are the exact dates you are looking for? First full week in Aug? I see what appears to be Art of Animation popping up quite a bit: sample of dates I found it are July 30th-4th of Aug or Aug 1-7th. 56% off.

$148 /night
Best Price. GUARANTEED
You found a great price! Someone just booked this same hotel for
$347.45
3-Star Hotel
Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek AreaWith prices this low, most hotels won't let us show their identity until after you book
This deal saves you 62% or more compared to similar hotels
$130 /night
Best Price. GUARANTEED

It does say this room type is: 2 Double Or 1 King Bed - Wifi, Fridge so my best guess the Little Mermaid Standard Room... looks like the suite is $274 a night. If you go through betterbidding you can save an additional 5%.

I'm tempted by this one but how can they do that? They say guarantee 62% savings but it clearly says 1 king or 2 doubles (there's no way it would save you 62% on a LM room). The one that says queen and double says saves 20% and I'm seeing the same $274. I'm also thinking it could be ASMu since they have family suites too. I would be VERY upset to find out that I got a regular room at ASMu, thinking that I was getting a family suite at AoA.

Anybody know what this 3.5 star Bonnet Creek area 2 bedroom villas with the description Outdoor recreation and relaxation abounds at this palm tree-lined property. It is showing for $164 and no hotel fee. I have a friend who lives in Tampa who is thinking of joining us for 2 days so thinking maybe a villa would be good for us.

Should be WBC. Does it say what your savings are?

Has anyone had any luck getting a Disney resort for the first week of August? I only see Swan and Dolphin for that week so far.
I have been stalking 8/3-5 for awhile. Have seen CSR for $176 on Hotwire, and $156 on Priceline non-opaque booking. Also have seen the values in the $130 range. AKL was briefly $265 but is now over $300. I am booked through my cc points, but will keep watching in case something amazing comes up last minute like my deal at POFQ last August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter