Price or entree restrictions on CS Meals?

robpalbny

Earning My Ears
I see where the menu at Pepper Market, the counter service/food court at Coronado Springs, has a $19 steak and a $16 grilled tuna. Can these be purchased as a "Counter Service" meal on our dining plan...or are there restrictions on what you can get, just like there are restrictions on what qualifies for the snack credit?

Yes you can get both as CS meals! It is a great deal!!! I think the only restriction at Pepper Market is with dessert. You can choose any item from the bakery.

robpalbny said:
I see where the menu at Pepper Market, the counter service/food court at Coronado Springs, has a $19 steak and a $16 grilled tuna. Can these be purchased as a "Counter Service" meal on our dining plan...or are there restrictions on what you can get, just like there are restrictions on what qualifies for the snack credit?

When we stayed at CSR with the dining plan, we didn't have any restrictions at Pepper Market for the Counter Service entrees.. I know the steak is fine with the dining plan, because dh and I had it.

It's an awesome use of a CS credit :sunny:

For dessert, if I remember correctly, we had to choose between a cookie and a muffin (I forget what the choices were, but one was a cookie, and I know the lady said on the dining plan, only certain things were included for dessert ... maybe that changed since though)

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter