"Preview timer" won't work

montessori

<font color=green>I just pack it all and then brin
I tried to add another trip to my countdown clocks but the Preview timer wouldn't work. I'll try again in a while. Can we add different smilies than the ones provided? There are so many great smilies out there, can they put more on the list of ones that are available on the posts?

Also, I put that red Spot smiley under my name, I know it was in "My Pictures". How did I get it under my name though? I have tried to change it but I can't.

smilie_clown.gif

I tried to add another trip to my countdown clocks but the Preview timer wouldn't work. I'll try again in a while.

Did it work?

Can we add different smilies than the ones provided? There are so many great smilies out there, can they put more on the list of ones that are available on the posts?

No, it's a coding thing. Certain characters need to be "escaped out" and it's easier to handle that using the Smilies from the boards.

Also, I put that red Spot smiley under my name, I know it was in "My Pictures". How did I get it under my name though? I have tried to change it but I can't.

What do you want it changed to? Do you know where to change it at? What have you tried exactly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter