Premium fast-passes---questions

shellyfive

Mouseketeer
I've been reading thru all of the old posts and a few times they mention a premium fast-pass-----what does all this entail???it seems you have to book thru AAA or stay at a disney resort------I'm used to the passes at WDW----you can only get one at a time until an hour after the ticket time can you get the second and they are only good for the times shown-----what is different about the passes in DL and what about the premium ones-----if it gets you fp's to all the rides at the same time it may be worth booking a rooom with disney or however you have to do it. please any explanation of this will help alot!!!

"Enhanced" (or premium as you called it) fast pass is available to those booking thru AAA and staying onsite. It allows you to get FP for every ride that offers it, regardless of return times. You may not get another pass for the same ride until the return time or the 2 hour window has passed.

DL is not strict with return times. As long as you are past the begining return time, they will let you use it anytime that day. I've used them 12-13 hours late and never had a problem.

hlbtimes2, I thought this was a AAA thing only. We will be staying onsite the last week of April; are you saying we'll also have the Enhanced Fastpass? (I'm holding my breath...!)

Update: Never mind. I just remembered (and re-read your post) that you have to book through AAA and stay onsite, not one or the other. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter