pre- trip report, HRH here we come

Shamu Goofy and HCR

Earning My Ears
Here is a first a pre-trip report because I know how it will go.
Me- the worlds biggest shamu fan
Hardrockgirl-fiancee
nephew 14 yr old 1st timer

Took early flight to start the day early, arrived by limo(want to make it special for nephew), checked into the HRH(love this hotel) and head over to US- need to build up to IOA. went straight to MIB using tips from here to get 999,999 loved it with fotl, then took nephew around park (saved Jaws for night must be done at night) then over to margaritaville for the volcano , cheeseburger in paradise and a frozen blue Margarita. Gotta love it.
Then back to pool and then to diner at one of the great restaurants.
Day 2 wake up early to a nice breakfast, then head to IOa for a date with the HUlk , spidey and all thew boys. Save the water rides for the afternoon after a great lunch at mythos, then the water rides back to the hotel and get ready for a diner at emrils or the NBA city to watch the games.
Day 3 either IOA again (i love this park ) or busch gardens (never been there ) wanted to go to sea world to see the great shamu but I was voted down. at night going to see spiderman the movie after riding spider man the ride. then a nightcap at one of the great clubs and back to rest.
Day 4 last day(have to get up early) run over to MIB for a few rides then over to IOA for a few hulk, spidey, juarisic park and dueling dragons, top it off with a Mythos lunch then to water rides then the worst feeling in the world going to the airport knowing your time in the best place in the world (other than seaworld ) is over and you start counting the days to your next vacation.
Well thought I would post my report before I arrived and will let you all know how close I am to what happened

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter