Pre fixe Breakfast at BOG

CuteAsMinnie

DIS Veteran
Hi Folks!
Can anyone give thoughts on the $24 per person prefix breakfast menu currently being offered at BOG into December? This seems to be replacing the standard à la cart menu at least for now...

Thanks!

I don't know anything about it, but I do think it's about time they brought this into play.

There's been no change at BOG.

If you order an entree, it comes with pastries and a drink. Or you can order just a drink, or a cupcake. There has never been a true a la carte option at BOG.

There's been no change at BOG.

If you order an entree, it comes with pastries and a drink. Or you can order just a drink, or a cupcake. There has never been a true a la carte option at BOG.

I used the incorrect term. All breakfast entrées are now $24. I don't recall this in the past so I'm wondering how the experience of recent dining guests has been.

They've always been $24. They know why you're going in for breakfast, it's to PPO 7DMT :D They're going to make you pay for the privilege.

it is an awesome value using a qs credit on the dining plan. if not on the dining plan I would not go

although, you can order a coffee or a cupcake and not a full meal

Hi Folks!
Can anyone give thoughts on the $24 per person prefix breakfast menu currently being offered at BOG into December? This seems to be replacing the standard à la cart menu at least for now...

Thanks!
Nope, not new. The price did increase from $20 a while back. Surprisingly, not everyone has to order. The extra drink pricing was added, which seems to reinforce the idea that it's not really a fixed-price meal.

Nope, not new. The price did increase from $20 a while back. Surprisingly, not everyone has to order. The extra drink pricing was added, which seems to reinforce the idea that it's not really a fixed-price meal.

Yep. The price started at $20, then went to either $21 or $22 (can't remember which it was), then quickly went to $24 from there. Been $24 for quite a while now.

We got just 4 cupcakes, 4 coffees for about $32, and they also brought one of the pastry trays, too. Not bad for 4 people who just mainly wanted to check out the castle. I wouldn't have done it at all if we had to pay $24 per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter