Pre Booking A Movie At Disney Springs AMC

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share my attempt at pre booking a movie at Disney Springs
AMC.
No matter what I did I was unable to use either of my credit cards due to a zip code being needed,,I tried the gas pump trick and it just wouldn't work. Last year Visa gave me a code to use but this year they didn't know what I was talking about.

I Called AMC and they suggested MovieTickets.com OR Fandango
I tried Movietickets and it worked by putting in my postal code,,
Yeah we are going to go and see A Wrinkle In Time.pixiedust:
Spring break can be very busy and I just wanted to know we had the tickets ahead of time.
Hugs Mel

Just wanted to share my attempt at pre booking a movie at Disney Springs
AMC.
No matter what I did I was unable to use either of my credit cards due to a zip code being needed,,I tried the gas pump trick and it just wouldn't work. Last year Visa gave me a code to use but this year they didn't know what I was talking about.

I Called AMC and they suggested MovieTickets.com OR Fandango
I tried Movietickets and it worked by putting in my postal code,,
Yeah we are going to go and see A Wrinkle In Time.pixiedust:
Spring break can be very busy and I just wanted to know we had the tickets ahead of time.
Hugs Mel
I’m glad you were able to work it out somehow Mel. I’ve pre-booked tickets at the AMC theatres on Citywalk at Universal a few times and never had any issues with my card. I’m surprised with all the interanational visitors that Disney gets that the theatre can’t take international credit cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter