**Post your picture here from T.E porch**

We're sadly missing the fort right now... We were suppose to arrive tomorrow for 2 weeks but had to postpone til next Halloween!! :sad2:
But I have a photo to share too.....
DSC01042.jpg

We're sadly missing the fort right now... We were suppose to arrive tomorrow for 2 weeks but had to postpone til next Halloween!! :sad2:
But I have a photo to share too.....
DSC01042.jpg

Sorry you had to cancel your vacation. That stinks. But thanks for sharing the picture, very nice!:thumbsup2

Looks like this thread needs a jump start! While not the type of porch picture we started with, it is 'the porch'!!

Check-in day from our April 2013 trip. Bama Ed

I love all views from this porch! You can hear the boat whistle and see the crowds come and go.

Richard

Hmmmm it's been a long while since I posted on this thread... Does this count as a photo from TE? Lol....
From our trip in October-November 2012.... Looking forward to this years trip....

E9355221-8400-4DD4-9B7F-8A455D4ABDED-4941-00000366FA6F5BD1.jpg

I will be drinking my morning :drinking1 coffee on this wonderful porch next week! We have not been in 2 years :faint: and I am having withdraws, that's not normal for us but our son was in :sad2: Afghanistan and our 1st grandbaby :woohoo: was born so we had to prioritize. I will be running the TOT 10 mile and can't wait to come run at Ft Wilderness!!!!

I will be drinking my morning :drinking1 coffee on this wonderful porch next week! We have not been in 2 years :faint: and I am having withdraws, that's not normal for us but our son was in :sad2: Afghanistan and our 1st grandbaby :woohoo: was born so we had to prioritize. I will be running the TOT 10 mile and can't wait to come run at Ft Wilderness!!!!

Doom, so good to see ya :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
I love your priorities. My many thanks to your son and all the family sacrifices for us. Congrats on the new lineage, how awesome !

And don't forget the front porch pic ! We too are start'n withdraws (not good).

My family is NOT one for posing for pictures, but at least here's one of the Porch!

How bout this one?

zabnee, I like this picture. I can see myself in the third chair from the right with my feet on the railing (yes, my mother did teach me better).

Bama Ed

zabnee, I like this picture. I can see myself in the third chair from the right with my feet on the railing (yes, my mother did teach me better).

Bama Ed

I could easily be right beside ya there..! Next time, there'll be more resort time, to enjoy the fort!

Maybe, even a game...

Here is one of my favorites from our November 2012 trip. We had fun watching our 6 year old hula hoop while we waited for friends. I'm ready to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!