Post high school solo trip?

KWfantasmic

Teen Disney
I have started to think about maybe doing a solo trip to Disney after high school. Do you think its worth it?

I have started to think about maybe doing a solo trip to Disney after high school. Do you think its worth it?
:welcome: To Disboards! And...... YES! Celebrate graduation with a trip to Disney! Do you have experience doing things alone? Eating at restaurants alone? Riding amusement park rides alone? Going to a zoo or park alone? If not, try these and other activities alone a few times, then decide if you should go alone or invite a friend.

You really are going to get a lot of "YESs" on this. HOWEVER, I will add that I did this after I graduated high school (a friend came along too) and it was a BLAST. You really have to be prepared to do A LOT independently, it can be a bit of a shell shock if you haven't done Disney sans parents before, but you have a lot of freedom to do what you want without a lot more time and you don't have to listen to others. I highly recommend doing it, especially right after graduating high school, but think it through because it can be overwhelming if you're not fully prepared for taking on Disney without some parental assistance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter