Post-Grad PI?

MadamLeota

Is this haunted room actually stretching?
Has anyone done a post-graduate professional internship? I don't mean that you graduated and then did your internship in the 6 months afterwards.

What I really want to know is, can you be pursuing a graduate certificate post-grad (enrolled in a university, taking at least 1 class prior to the internship's semester, per the job description) or are you always required to be going towards a degree (Bachelor's, Master's, MBA, JD?)

When I tried asking about certificate programs being included (having gotten my BA 5 years ago) they replied "Some internships do list in the “Basic Qualifications” section that you are qualified if you are a Graduate Level student pursuing a degree." but they never directly answered if a certificate counts. Or, by saying that were they implying only if you're pursuing a degree?

I had said to a recruiter I was using as a career coach that I wish I could just take a class and apply, and she laughed and said it doesn't work that way. There was another recruiter I spoke to in person at a job fair (who didn't do CP/PI) who said she didn't know if certificates counted but encouraged me to try & find out.

If anyone is in contact with a PI recruiter, could you find this out for me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter