• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Disney Trip Depression

danjoan14

Clang Clang Clang Went The Trolley
OK so we just completed another fantastic 2 week vacation at Disney World. Got home late Saturday afternoon. Trying to get out of vacation mode. The depression already hit Sunday morning and I know it's going t take a long time to shake it. No talk about another trip until 2017. Ugh!!! And I have to go back to work tomorrow. With no future trip insight for 2 years, I'm looking for some suggestions on how to get rid of the depression. Help!!!

Nothing carved in stone yet for another trip. It may be not until 2017! :scared:

I'd love to know...
I just got back 2 weeks ago from a short weekend. Before that, I was there in December and I still hadn't shaken that post trip depression! I pass the time reading trip reports. It doesn't really help, but it keeps that excitement alive!

watch planning videos, look through photos, cruise these boards. That's the only cure if you can't start planning your next trip.

Organize the photos or videos from your recent trip, and/or write a trip report, so you can relive the happy memories.

Make a list of what's good in your lives and what you are thankful for.

Plan a trip to a closer and more affordable destination in the meantime.

Explore new hobbies with your family and friends.

I'll check out that MouseWorld Radio. I have a lot of the theme park music on my iPod. It just brings back too many memories when I listen to them. Thanks so much for the suggestions. I look at my photos and videos everyday. I even read a lot of trip reports on this board. I would love to be able to plan another trip soon. I'm a planner, and I always like to have another trip to look forward to. I'm hoping over time the pain will ease. It just happens to me every time when I have such a great time.

Just got back Tuesday.

I was a grumpy person on the bus back to the airport for sure.

Just trying to stay busy at work to keep my mind off of Disney and when Im at home, helping people out on these boards and looking over the oodles of photos I took.

I had a perfect solo trip the other day. Perfect view of wishes from WL (6th floor) and electric parade. Low crowds. Good weather. You name it.

I knew it'd fly by quick and id have these feelings so i soaked in every minute as soon as my plane touched down in MCO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter