Possible to order off dinner menu during lunch at the Wave?

Mainemama

DIS Veteran
I will be on the DDP. My 12 year old ODD has multiple food allergies. We have eaten at the Wave for dinner before, and I would like to try it for lunch. However, I am not seeing an option on the adult menu that works for her at lunch. (She does not like sandwiches or salads.) Has anyone been able to request the chef prepare a protein found on the dinner menu at lunch time? If not, we can order her a child's hamburger, but I hate to waste a credit on that, so would probably pay OOP (the adult burger looks like it has allergens for her.)

When it comes to allergies, Disney chefs are very good at preparing something, even if it isn’t on the menu. You should notify the host/ess when you check in and you should be offered an allergy menu. If you don’t see something on it that will work for your allergy set, or have any questions, ask to speak to a chef. You should only be charged the appropriate credit when on the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter