PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL & Luggage

Familyof14

DIS Veteran
We want to stay one night (Friday) at the PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL and go to IOA the next day (Saturday). However, we do not wish to stay at the hotel a second night (Saturday). We are going on a cruise the following day (Sunday) and wish to stay near the port that second night.

Has anyone done this? We would like to know if Portofino will store our luggage until we return to the hotel on the evening after checkout (after we have done the park). We could then pick up our luggage out of storage and drive on down to Port Canaveral? My husband doesn't want to leave the luggage in a rental car.

:(

They do have luggage storage for that purpose I believe. In fact, when I got there at 8:30 am to check in, having driven, they requested that I leave the luggage in the car in the parking garage until the room was ready because they had a lot of people checking out then that needed to store their luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter