PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

Does Club Level access start early like Express Pass access if you check-in early?
yes

when i stay club, i can go to the lounge once i check in and get my room key.
room is not ready when i check in but still get to use the club lounge.

Does anyone know if the deluxe garden view queen rooms have balconies?

Also has anyone ever had a particularly good view or location deluxe gv room?\

Thanks!

I just changed my PBH reservation.
We had been booked club level since it was only $50/night more than the most economic room available (deluxe). But now the standard room became available with an APR so it is a savings of $130/night. I just don't think we will get $130/night worth out of club level. We have never stayed club level so it's not like we know what we are missing. And I think we will all be thrilled with the huge standard room at PBH. I just have to keep reminding myself that. And the $800 I just saved to spend elsewhere.

The kitchenette in the hospitality suite: are there any dishes, cups, silverware? I assume no pots/pans since it's just a kitchenette. Thanks!

The kitchenette in the hospitality suite: are there any dishes, cups, silverware? I assume no pots/pans since it's just a kitchenette. Thanks!

Yes, cups, selection of glasses, small and large plates. Cutlery and usually a bottle opener too.

No pots and pans.

Does anyone know if the deluxe garden view queen rooms have balconies?

Also has anyone ever had a particularly good view or location deluxe gv room?\

Thanks!

We stayed in a deluxe queen (2 beds) CL and had a patio but from what I could see, very few rooms <CL or not) had a balcony or patio.

We booked thru a DIS travel agent and I stressed how important an outdoor seating area was to our stay. I was very happy to have one but I will say it was small, just enough for two chairs.

What's the easiest way to go to the park in the morning at 9am?? (First timer staying at PBR)

If you are staying on the club level, do you call them or the front desk about requests and noting celebrations? And about how far in advance do you call? Thanks!

Where is the Will-Call window at Porfotino Bay?? Is it next to the place to get the express passes?? Need to pick up my park tickets upon checking in. Hope it will be smooth...... I miss the ease of magicbands...

I either pick ordered tickets up at lobby desk or the attraction desk

Did you set up kiosk pick up for your tickets ?

Where is the Will-Call window at Porfotino Bay?? Is it next to the place to get the express passes?? Need to pick up my park tickets upon checking in. Hope it will be smooth...... I miss the ease of magicbands...

From a report I saw on reddit, no. Check in, make your express pass cards using your hotel room key, then go find the ticket pick up. There are signs but apparently it's not close to the lobby.

If you are staying on the club level, do you call them or the front desk about requests and noting celebrations? And about how far in advance do you call? Thanks!

Call any time you like and have whatever you want to tell them noted on your reservation.

Orlando Informer have an image of the will call at PBH and its in lobby area.

I hadn't noticed it when we were there, but there is one.

Ask an employee and they'll tell you.

I am looking for some advice.....

We are a family of 4 and booked two standard rooms for a 9 night stay. I am considering putting us all into 1 Deluxe/Club room. It will save us a good deal of money, but I worry about not having two bathrooms for 4 of us. PBH does not have that great split bathroom like the HRH does - so even though that room seems very large, it is still one person in the bathroom at a time.

Any thoughts? Thank you!

Question about Parlor Suites......I understand there are 12 of them on property......Are they all located in the west wing, and do any of them have balconies? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts