Port Orleans French Quarter - River View

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
This is room 5118 and is a river view. I LOVED this room!!! It was so quiet. Am requesting it for my upcoming trip! This was close to the pool, but not too close.

View from room:

Absolutely gorgeous! This makes me really excited! We just hit our 45 day mark today, and will be in a River View room there soon. :cool1: Thanks so much for sharing!!

Nice pix. Thanks for posting. We're staying there in Sept. I've heard that there's not a "bad" room in this resort, but I love the view you guys had! Were you also close to the boat dock to DTD?

What a beautiful room. How much more did you have to pay for the river view? This is in building 5 right? How close were you to the food court and the bus stop?

I'm trying to decide if I should ask for a building closer to the bus stop since my mom has a knee problem and won't be using an evc.

Very nice pic's. DD and I will be there July 14th - 22nd. Looking forward to staying at POFQ.

Awesome pics! I am staying in a River View room at POFQ in September, it was all I could get with Free Dining and I am so glad, especially after seeing these pics!

Thanks for these! I've been looking for pictures of rooms in bldg 5!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter