pore strips vent

Dinohood

Mouseketeer
wow today i got some pore strips for my nose and tried to use them they did not work had to watch a video and review about them to see what i did wrong. Maybe it i just me but I think they should tell you on the box the sticky side goes on your nose and not the dry side, will try again next week to see if they work it does say to wet your nose and it will not stick if dry really the sticky side stuck to my fingers that were dry so that is wrong.

wow today i got some pore strips for my nose and tried to use them they did not work had to watch a video and review about them to see what i did wrong. Maybe it i just me but I think they should tell you on the box the sticky side goes on your nose and not the dry side, will try again next week to see if they work it does say to wet your nose and it will not stick if dry really the sticky side stuck to my fingers that were dry so that is wrong.
Wait, I don't understand. You had the dry side against your skin and the sticky side going to the air? How did you expect that to work?

I did not know this was my first time trying to use one, and they don't tell you which side to use they just think you are suppose to know to use the sticky side, I thought since my nose was wet it would make the dry side stick since the box says it will not stick if your nose is dry.

The box does tell you how to use it. I haven't used in a while , I think it is in a hidden area sorta, but it does say that. They make you look real hard. But it does do a good job. There is a full mask now. I may get it and try it , makes more sense to do it all in one swoop.

Biore and I have reread what it says about smooth side down maybe they should use the word sticky because the dry side seems smooth to me also

They make it pretty clear. One side is smooth, sticky, and protected with a clear plastic strip until you're ready to use it. The other side is soft and fluffy. It's like a band-aid. Not sure how much more detailed the instructions should be expected to be.

maybe it is me and my asd and some what over thinking because wet and sticky don't mix well half of the time and dry and wet do because when something is wet dry stuff can stick to it. When I did take it off when I thought I had put it on wrong with sticky side I saw the white sticky stuff melt and my nose did feel softer. So seeing that, I understood that is how it is suppose to go, I will just try again next week since a box of eight cost me seven dollars plus tax.

Biore and I have reread what it says about smooth side down maybe they should use the word sticky because the dry side seems smooth to me also

True this.

I use Biore and just checked the pack and it does indeed say smooth side down.

I guess it isn't explicitly clear if you've never come across/used them before.

no I did not use the whole box incorrectly just one strip I still have seven left I was just saying i'm going to try again next week instead, it says on the box to use every three days for the price i pay that means that is two a week so in one month the box would be gone so if I use it once a week it will last me two months.

Except you didn't actually use one to clear your pores. Why not try again the correct way now?

because i want to wait even through i did not use it the right way i got mad and threw it away so i wasted one

The dry side is textured with fibers - not glossy or sticky. It's the side that you have to peel off the plastic insert. Hope that helps.

FYI, if you use the pore strips a lot, it can make your pores larger! It might depend on skin type, but I used to use them on my nose and other areas that tend to get blackheads, and now those areas have much larger pores and are prone to more blackheads and pimples than before. I only used them once a week, or once very other week, but I've used them for years. Maybe my skin is just old, LOL!

The dry side is textured with fibers - not glossy or sticky. It's the side that you have to peel off the plastic insert. Hope that helps.

FYI, if you use the pore strips a lot, it can make your pores larger! It might depend on skin type, but I used to use them on my nose and other areas that tend to get blackheads, and now those areas have much larger pores and are prone to more blackheads and pimples than before. I only used them once a week, or once very other week, but I've used them for years. Maybe my skin is just old, LOL!

Yes, you're not really supposed to use them much. They're not great for you.

This. Especially as what most people think are blackheads on their nose are actually sebaceous filaments. You can clear them, but not permanently.

There are much better methods than pore strips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter