POR food allergies at food court- recent experience?

mistysue

DIS Veteran
Has anybody with allergies eaten at the POR food court in the last few months? Lets say any time in 2015?
The recent threads including the specialty allergy food lists allowed me to notice that we are planning to stay at Port Orleans this year and that they have not been ordering any of the allergy foods like the other resorts have. For example, if you look here:
http://wdw.wdpromedia.com/media/kana/sd/WDW-DairyFree-EggFree-TreeNutFree-PeanutFree.pdf

Port Orleans is not even listed because the total of three different items that appear between all the possible lists do not work for egg/dairy/nuts. Most resorts have at least 10 items on that list and between all the lists may have 50 or so separate products.
So did POR majorly overstock and they do have these things? Or did they get some food service person who thinks its unnecessary? I know they used to have a gluten-free noodle but even those aren't listed. They have ONE breakfast related replacement (a "cup4cup" pancake mix- not on the egg/dairy/nut list) but do not have the namaste or the bob's mix. I did email special diets and got a sort of response that doesn't address the question of whether I should assume they will have some items, or if I need to either switch resorts or pre-make food to bring with me. I don't really want to stay there if it means I need to resort hop to get breakfast every day, and the cost of a TS meal means it would save us money to go with multiple value rooms or maybe even switch to a deluxe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter