Pop Century Post Refurbishments - Tub or Shower, Queens or King?

Room 4458 - tub-shower combo, 2 queens, non connecting.

P.S. We loved our room :)

This is interesting! I've been tracking info in a spreadsheet and this is the first time I've seen an anomaly between buildings.

I stayed in room 7458 and it was a shower only. With room 4458 being a tub-shower combo it means that the same room in a different building can have a different bathroom layout. Too bad! I was really hoping we'd see consistencies between buildings.

For example, rooms 0448, 6448 and 7448 all have tubs. I was hoping that this would mean all 4th floor rooms '48' would have tubs but we can see from the example above that this assumption cannot be made. Too bad!!

I will continue to analyze as further information comes in. Thanks to all who are sharing their experiences here.

This is interesting! I've been tracking info in a spreadsheet and this is the first time I've seen an anomaly between buildings.

I stayed in room 7458 and it was a shower only. With room 4458 being a tub-shower combo it means that the same room in a different building can have a different bathroom layout. Too bad! I was really hoping we'd see consistencies between buildings.

For example, rooms 0448, 6448 and 7448 all have tubs. I was hoping that this would mean all 4th floor rooms '48' would have tubs but we can see from the example above that this assumption cannot be made. Too bad!!

I will continue to analyze as further information comes in. Thanks to all who are sharing their experiences here.
It happened with my 0444 and 8444 mine was a shower only but 8444 is a tub - I am beginning to wonder if part of the decision to change some came down to water damage when they started opening the walls.
Also my room still isn't listed on the list :)

room 3230, 2 queens, tub
connecting but we only had the 1 room, so unsure of the layout of the connected room

2 queens
shower only
accessible
no connecting room

Stayed in May 2018.

Do you have any photos of your room? We have a 2 queen, shower only/accessible room reserved for November and we are desperately trying to find more information about the renovated accessible rooms.

Last edited:
I am beginning to wonder if part of the decision to change some came down to water damage when they started opening the walls.
I don't know if that is the case, but engineering had to come to our room twice during our stay, because there was apparently a leak in the bathroom of the room below is. Maybe there is a connection between tubs and water damage!

Just got back. First time ever I was disappointed with POP! (I'll post later in the main thread)

Building 10, 70's
Room 0224
Tub/Shower
Duel shower heads
2 Queen beds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!