Pop Century Post Refurbishments - Tub or Shower, Queens or King?

Has anyone had any experience requesting a "tub" room and not getting it? I did not realize that some of the new rooms include showers now, when it booked our upcoming trip in November, and a shower will NOT suffice with my 2yo. (she is scared of them and will not want to use that all week). I am concerned this will be an issue.

Has anyone had any experience requesting a "tub" room and not getting it? I did not realize that some of the new rooms include showers now, when it booked our upcoming trip in November, and a shower will NOT suffice with my 2yo. (she is scared of them and will not want to use that all week). I am concerned this will be an issue.
I think it's best to call and add this to your request. 'Tub vs Shower' is not yet an online request as the 'shower only' rooms are new post-refurbishment.

Hopefully if you call and add this request they will give you a tub room due to the age of your child.

Is the 60s done yet? If not will it be done but late August. I'm so out of the pop loop. We cheated that past two years and Stayed at the Poly and the AKL but my youngest wants to go back to pop. which is great for us since I have two other big vacations this year. It is just me and her. We are all going to Cabo in September together. Next year we will go back to our 2 week family stay. I cannot miss a year or I get major withdrawals.

Is the 60s done yet? If not will it be done but late August. I'm so out of the pop loop. We cheated that past two years and Stayed at the Poly and the AKL but my youngest wants to go back to pop. which is great for us since I have two other big vacations this year. It is just me and her. We are all going to Cabo in September together. Next year we will go back to our 2 week family stay. I cannot miss a year or I get major withdrawals.
I stayed in 6332 and it was one of the new room

1. Is the 60s done yet? If not will it be done but late August. I'm so out of the pop loop. We cheated that past two years and Stayed at the Poly and the AKL but my youngest wants to go back to pop. which is great for us since I have two other big vacations this year. It is just me and her. We are all going to Cabo in September together. Next year we will go back to our 2 week family stay. I cannot miss a year or I get major withdrawals.

If we get a remodeled room what type of coffee pot is available?
    Please
    keep this for thread for reporting on Tub/Shower Information. Every question you could possibly have about the room renovations can be found in the thread linked above.

I was wondering if we could add handicap accessible rooms (king or 2 queens) to this list? I am looking for a room with a shower curtain rather than the sliding doors because I have an adult size family member than needs assistance with bathing. Thank you!

I was wondering if we could add handicap accessible rooms (king or 2 queens) to this list? I am looking for a room with a shower curtain rather than the sliding doors because I have an adult size family member than needs assistance with bathing. Thank you!

Great minds think alike! I was just reading of an accessible room and came over here to add their information. I am just waiting for a little more information from the gentleman and will update post 1 with his information.

Have you contacted Disney to request an accessible room? I have a feeling if you do you will be given a higher priority to those who request a King room purely because they prefer a King bed.

Great minds think alike! I was just reading of an accessible room and came over here to add their information. I am just waiting for a little more information from the gentleman and will update post 1 with his information.

Have you contacted Disney to request an accessible room? I have a feeling if you do you will be given a higher priority to those who request a King room purely because they prefer a King bed.

Oh dear, are all accessible rooms king? We are a family of 3 and need two beds. And thank you for adding accessible rooms to the list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter