Pool rehab at FW

I had escargot at the F&W festival last year, it was yummy!! :thumbsup2

I love escargot and turtle soup! I've eaten about anything I've seen served just to try it! I was brought up going to New Orleans as a small kid and my parents loved to try new things so I did too....I've eaten armadillo!! When in Texas they had an armadillo festival...raced em...and BBQ'd em....tasted like liver...YUK!!!

I love escargot and turtle soup! I've eaten about anything I've seen served just to try it! I was brought up going to New Orleans as a small kid and my parents loved to try new things so I did too....I've eaten armadillo!! When in Texas they had an armadillo festival...raced em...and BBQ'd em....tasted like liver...YUK!!!

I had rattlesnake once. Tastes like turtle.

I think super duper whooper target is better! They have a much better meat section!

We don't have many super WM or Target - the local grocery stores are too entrenched! BUT, they are building 3 Super WM all within 10 miles in different directions from me. One will be about a mile away if they ever get it approved! There are more signs on lawns for and against walmart than you can shake a stick at - not that I ever do that. :lmao:

I had a breakfast chicken sandwich at Chick Fil A and it had egg on it. I don't know, there's just something that bothers me about this combination - a mother and child on the same sandwich?

Kinky!!! I seen sum mudder/doter kumbinashuns Id like to get samithed a'tween!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter