Pool & Beach Chairs - how bad is it?

thank you both. to reserve those special casabellas in advance, do i just give them a call then? or is there a place i can do so online?

I haven't found a way to do this online, but you can call (808) 674-6200 from 9am to 6pm. I assume those hours are Hawaii time, as this is the Hawaii area code. Here's the cabana info page.

You have to call. after reading similar threads, I called for our upcoming trip. And every thing was booked a few months out. We are hoping to get the beach casabellas the days we want them. I need to stop reading these threads. All of the pool chair/cabana conversation is stressing me out in advance of what is supposed to be an awesome vacation.

I just booked the upper veranda casabellas for our trip. Here's the pricing:
  • ‘AMA‘AMA Upper Veranda: Look upon the ocean from any of 2 casabellas, available for $150 each for a full day.
  • ‘AMA‘AMA Lower Veranda: Be closer to the beach on this lower level, where 3 casabellas are $225 each for a full day.
  • Executive ‘AMA‘AMA Lanai: Splash out with this sumptuous setup, featuring 2 casabellas, 2 lounge chaises, 1 table, 2 chairs, 2 umbrellas, a locking cabinet, a fruit platter, towels and 8 bottles of water. All this can be yours for $325 for a full day.
I was told the casabellas on the beach are $75 a day. I'm was stressing about the chair situation too. Now I feel more relaxed.

We just reserved the upper veranda casabellas for our September trip. What I guess I didn't realize is that each veranda books as a whole unit. There are two casabella loungers on the upper veranda, which holds 4 people total. The lower veranda has three casabella loungers which holds 6 people total. I assumed you could book each casabella individually, like you can on the beach, since we're only 2 adults. Doesn't work like that. Just something to keep in mind!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter