Polynesian Studio Standard View

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
Are these location in a specific area? Any suggestions for a request- I'd like to be as close to the main lodge as possible.

Thanks

For a standard view it would be high floor at either Tokelau or moorea. If you don’t get any of those you risk getting a parking lot view.

DVC buildings are Tokelau, Moorea and Pago Pago. All rooms are standard view except those on the lake side of Moorea, which are considered lake view.

Here's a resort map:

Poly Resort Map

On the map, Tokelau is the long building with no label next to the East Pool.

Tokelau is the closest longhouse to the Ceremonial House. You walk by the Oasis/East pool follow the sidewalk between Niue and Samoa and you can see the CH across the lawn.

For a standard view it would be high floor at either Tokelau or moorea. If you don’t get any of those you risk getting a parking lot view.

Good to know! I was wondering what to request for our stay in November. Is one building better than the other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter