Polynesian studio rental

Lajoie74

Earning My Ears
A few days ago, I submitted a request to a broker to rent 7 nights in a studio at Poly for late May. Never having done this before, what do you think my chances are for securing a reservation 10+ months out? I find myself checking my email frequently and wanted to get your expert opinions! Thanks!

It will just depend on whether they have a member who has Polynesian points to make the reservation. And how many others are ahead of you for a reservation.

A few days ago, I submitted a request to a broker to rent 7 nights in a studio at Poly for late May. Never having done this before, what do you think my chances are for securing a reservation 10+ months out? I find myself checking my email frequently and wanted to get your expert opinions! Thanks!

This is about a Poly owner contracting with the broker to rent out their PVB points and for you to be next to get them, not about room availability so it really is just a wait and see. I would not expect availability to be a problem until possibly 7 months when other owners can book there. But then that also opens up more point possibilities to fill your request.

As Kat says, your issue is twofold...

There has to be availability at the Poly - that isn't an issue for May 10 months out - or probably 8 months out.

There has to be a Poly owner who wants to rent out their points and contracts to do so through your broker, when you are at the top of the rental list for Poly points at your broker - that will be the bottleneck. The Poly is still relatively new and most people who bought there haven't gotten bored of using their points at the Poly yet. Plus its a popular rental, so the queue with the broker might be long. If the queue in front of you is longer than the number of owners the broker gets in the next three months, your chances go down considerable once the home resort booking window ends.

I believe the above comments about high rental demand are true. I listed PVB points with David's, and immediately got a request for a week-long booking for approx 10 months out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter