Poly....What to request

PaulaJ

<font color=FF66FF>Hostess of the new Tag Fairy Ch
Never stayed here before, and am wondering what to request for my garden view room, and how many requests I can make. Would like a balcony or patio, a view, convenience, no smoking room would be good but no need for a no smoking bldg. So, all you experienced Poly guests, how would your request priorities go?

I would put your highest priority first. For instance, balcony. I wouldn't put too many requests or there is no way you will get what you want. I would look at the map of the Poly and decide what longhouse you would like to be in. For instance, if you want a central location close to GCH and monorail to Epcot then I would request a balcony room in Tokelau. If you would rather be on the marina side, then request a balcony room in Fiji or Aeoteora. You would probably have a nice view in Fiji of the marina or the beach towards the luau cove. In Aeotoeora you could request a monorail view. Tokelau has views of the quiet pool on one side and if you are on the far end of the building you may get a sideways view of the lagoon. These are my three favorite longhouses but I think the only place I would not like to be is in Rapa Nui on the parking lot side. All of the longhouses are great. All have balconies on the third floor except Nuie which is only two floors, and has no balconies, but is now smoking. Tokelau, Rapa Nui, and Tahiti (now concierge) also have balconies on the second floor.

the less requests, the better...
I like the location of Tokelau, and Raratonga (side facing quiet pool)
request a balcony or patio, then when you check in, ask where your room is located, and sometimes, if you are not happy with what they gave you, they can change your room right there! :)

have fun, the Polynesian is a tropical paradise!! !:)

Laura :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter