Poly standard view studio need help

katmittens

OKW Owner
Found a studio standard view for Sep. for my daughter, but not sure what building they are in so can someone let me know what would be a good location.

The DVC units are in buildings labeled !, 2 and 3 below. Each has standard view, but only #2 have lake view, on the lake side, the other side is also standard.

Sorry, typo it is building 1, 2 and 4.

b_1200_800_0_10_images_stories_poly_maps_Poly_Map_20140113.png

Last edited:
We requested and got Tokelau (#4 on the map from @BillPA ) for our Poly stay last April. We thought it was a great location, close to the Oasis pool, shorter walk to the ceremonial house, etc. All the DVC locations are an easy walk to the Ticket and Transportation center if you want to catch a monorail to Epcot.

@Geomom ,Thats what I thought, Bldg 4 was a part of DVC as well....For this is where we requested too:tilt:.

Tokelau is a great location, we were just there in June, and had a ground floor room right by the middle entrance of the building, close to the pool. We didn't have any problems with noise either. Was a great location for access to both the main lodge and TTC.

Thanks when I booked the room for my daughter the CM said to request Tokelau and top floor so that is what he put down so sounds good. I was not sure of what buildings to choose from since we have not stayed there.

We requested Tokelau high floor and got it last month. Great location, between GCH and the TTC.

hats what I thought, Bldg 4 was a part of DVC as well....For this is where we requested too:tilt:.

As BillPA said above, it was a typo, DVC buildings DO include #4, which is Tokelau. Some good comments above about Tokelau! :cutie: I've only stayed in a Stnd View in Moorea. It was nice. We got the top floor and were practically in the trees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!