Poly request: Have they honored your "building" request?

CuteKatCar

DIS Veteran
We are staying at Poly and I want to request a building. I was wondering how many have received the building that they asked for. I didn't want to make too many requests (ie, building, floor, etc). How many is too many?

TIA,

Anna

Yes, my building request was honored. However, I gave them a list of possible buildings. I think the more you narrow down your request the more likely you will be disappointed in the room you are assigned. I requested a non-smoking room with a patio or balcony in the Aotearoa Longhouse, Fiji Longhouse or Tokelau Longhouse. We had a great 1st floor room facing the monorail in Aotearoa.

I am probably one of the few on this board whose building request wasn't honored. I asked for Tokelau and got Rapa Nui.

I have requested 3 times so far.

1. My request was honored at GF (Conch Key - which ended up being complimentary Concierge because of Main Bldg rehab. I didn't know it and they gave it to us anyway!! I had only requested it because we stayed there before).

2. I walked a request over to Contemporary one time (we resort hopped) and that request was not honored.

3. Another time a request at Cont. was honored.

So, that's why I'm wondering about Poly.

Thanks for responses - keep 'em coming.

Anna

I can't help you with the building considering that we stayed concierge in Hawaii. I will say that our floor request was honored. When you make your request try and give a reason why you might like a certain longhouse (you have kids and need a close proximity to TTC, Pool, GCH, etc.) I believe it helps a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter